Your chance to win TaylorMade’s British Open Staff Bag!
Social Media Terms & Conditions
- Welcome to the TaylorMade Commemorative British Open Bag Competition (the “Competition”). By entering the Competition, entrants acknowledge and agree that they accept and will be bound by the following terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook.
- The Promoter of the Competition is GOLFNOW, LLC 7580 Golf Channel Drive, Orlando, FL 32819 (the “Promoter”).
- The Promoter is offering those who enter this Competition a chance to win one (1) commemorative 2019 TaylorMade British Open Bag (the “Prize”).
- To enter the Competition entrants must follow the instruction set out on the social media post inviting entries to this Competition.
- The Competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland who are aged 18 or over. The Competition is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliated companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the Competition.
- One entry allowed per person per social media account.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this Competition.
- The Competition is open to entries from 16:00:00 (BST) on 8 July 2019 until 23:59:59 (BST) on 29 July 2019.
- There will be one (1) Prize awarded to Winner. The Prize is strictly non-transferable, non-exchangeable and may not be re-sold. No cash or any other alternative is available for the Prize. If the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it with a prize that the Promoter reasonably deems to be of at least the same
- The Winner will be notified within five (5) working days of the draw (23:59:59 (BST) on 3 August 2019) via direct message to the Winner’s Twitter account, Instagram account, or Facebook account. Promotor must receive a response from the Winner within seven (7) days of notification. If the Promoter is unable to contact the Winner, the Promoter reserves the right to deem the Prize forfeited and may, in its sole discretion, select another winner.
- The Promoter may publish via its websites and social media accounts the Winner’s surname and county of residence and tag the Winner’s social media handles in such posts announcing the Winner (“Winners’ Data”). The Winner will be afforded the opportunity to opt-out from this before the Promoter will publish the Winner’s Data. The Winners’ Data can be obtained by sending a written request to the GOLFNOW at City Quays 1, 7 Clarendon Road, Belfast, Northern Ireland, BT1 3BG marked for the attention of the Marketing Team, stating the name of the Competition and enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
- The Promoter is entitled in its sole discretion at any time to disqualify any entrant from the Competition without any liability on the Promoter’s part if (i) that entrant and/or entry fails to comply with these T&Cs and/or the Competition requirements in any way and/or (ii) the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that that entrant has acted fraudulently, dishonestly, inappropriately and/or improperly in connection with the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, postpone and/or amend the Competition and/or these T&Cs at any time without prior notice (i) if any unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control make it reasonably necessary or prudent to do so; (ii) to otherwise comply with any applicable law.
- These T&Cs shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Promoter and all entrants to the Competition submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Entrants are providing information to Promotor and not to Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.